Coronavirus has turned the economy upside down, affecting all the businesses alike. The only prevention against the lethal virus is best sanitization and disinfection practices.
Engaging a certified sanitization services provider is the need of the hour. Trusted disinfection services claim Vital Oxide as a proven pathogen killer, effective on the lethal SARS-CoV-2, the Coronavirus causing the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19).
- 1. What is Vital Oxide?
- 2. What are the benefits of using Vital Oxide for sanitization and disinfection?
- 3. How professional sanitization services use Vital Oxide for top notch results?
More and more sanitized services providers are adopting Vital Oxide based Vital Oxide based sanitization and disinfection drives and this post explains why.
1. What is Vital Oxide?
Vital Oxide is a colorless, odorless and mild disinfectant effective against envelope and nonenveloped viruses, both small and large in size. It is approved by EPA for hospital grade usage and highly effective against lethal SARS-CoV-2, the Coronavirus. It is proven to offer 99.999% removal and killing of harmful germs and pathogens. It is a no rinse required on food contact surfaces and hence easy and effective to use.
2. What are the benefits of using Vital Oxide for sanitization and disinfection?
Vital Oxide has proven its mettle as a worthy arsenal against the lethal coronavirus. It offers a range of benefits in terms of ease of usage, efficacy and no side-effects. Let us discuss its benefits in detail:
- Bleach free product: First and foremost, it is important to avoid social gatherings or any crowded place. If you have to step out of the house, make sure you stay at a minimum 3 feet of distance from others.
- Wash your hands frequently: Unlike chlorine and bleach, Vital Oxide is not harsh on surfaces but equally effective. It penetrates the hard and soft surfaces alike but des nit cause them any harm. You can use it in a variety of surfaces including clothes and carpets and sanitize them without any fear of damage.
- Environment friendly: Unlike most of the chemical based disinfectants, Vital Oxide is very environment friendly. It does not produce any byproducts nor any odor and makes sanitizing and disinfecting eco-friendly and effective.
- NSF International certified: Vital Oxide is NSF International certified as a no rinse required on food contact and hence is a hospital grade disinfectant that is highly effective. It can be easily used in a variety of industries and surfaces including restaurant and beverage and healthcare industry.
- 99.999% accuracy: A safe food contact surface sanitizer, Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria including E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria in less than 60 seconds.
3. How professional sanitization services use Vital Oxide for top notch results?
Vital Oxide is the most widely used disinfectant. Professional sanitized services providers use it in a number of ways including spraying, wiping, and fogging it right from the bottle. It is a mild sanitizer and hence has no irritation effects on skin, and safe to use on non-corrosive articles.
It is used by expert sanitization services for sanitizing a range of areas including FDA approved kitchens, residential properties, commercial establishments and industrial units. It is equally effective on mold and mildew and the stubborn coronavirus with 99.999% accuracy in killing germs, bacteria, virus and all other types of pathogens.