The novel coronavirus has shook the world and created a high demand for disinfection and sanitization services. While the development of a potential COVID-19 vaccine is under trial, prevention is the only cure known to mankind.
Sadly, there is a lot of incorrect information floating around pertaining to coronavirus which can prove harmful.
- 1. Key facts about Coronavirus
- 2. Prevention tips for coronavirus
- 3. How professional sanitization services can help?
Remember, having accurate information about coronavirus along with trusted sanitization services is the right prevention against the virus.
1. Key facts about Coronavirus
Coronavirus is not a standalone virus but a family of viruses that can cause a range of ailments including common flu, as well as severe problems including severe acute respiratory syndrome, Middle East respiratory syndrome.Transmission:
It is a highly contagious disease which can be transmitted from one person to another and from surfaces to humans through respiratory droplets that become airborne when an infected person coughs, sneezes, or speaks.Symptoms:
The symptoms of Coronavirus are diverse including severe respiratory symptoms with fever, cough, and shortness of breath. Other symptoms of the disease include chills and shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or a new loss of sense of taste or smell.
2. Prevention tips for coronavirus
Prevention is the only cure against coronavirus. Best sanitization services as well as personal precautions are the key to stay protected from the virus.
- Maintain social distancing: First and foremost, it is important to avoid social gatherings or any crowded place. If you have to step out of the house, make sure you stay at a minimum 3 feet of distance from others.
- Wash your hands frequently: The virus may stay on your hands. It is recommended to wash hands frequently. If soap and water are not available, one should rely on alcohol based hand sanitizers.
- Sanitize your spaces: Engage professional sanitized services Vancouver and let the professionals clean, disinfect and sanitize your premises. High touch areas are of great importance and cleaning and sanitizing them is very important.
3. How professional sanitization services can help?
Professional sanitization services are of great importance when dealing with a lethal virus like coronavirus. The death rate and infection rate of the virus is very high and only sanitization is the key to prevent it. Professional sanitized services Vancouver use EPA registered sanitizers and disinfectants. These products are approved for use against coronavirus and safe for the environment.
Moreover, sanitization experts pay attention to each and every corner of the property. They thoroughly clean the premises, disinfect and sanitize high touch areas and ensure 99.99% removal of harmful viruses. The professionals use fully encapsulated personal protective equipment (PPE) and full-face respirator masks to ensure no contamination. Moreover, the professionals use stringent coronavirus demobilization process for all equipment, trucks and waste storage areas to restrict the coronavirus spread.
Coronavirus has taken a toll over the world and both residential and commercial segments of the society are severely struck. With full knowledge and best sanitization services by your side, you can ensure full-protection against the lethal coronavirus.